Warning: ./cache is not writeable. Make sure you've set the correct relative or absolute path, and that the location is server-writable. in /home/blphil5/public_html/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1404
- Unity In Diversity – Christchurch shootings: combat hate with higher knowledge. Special editorial
Like the rest of New Zealand,we, at Enough! are deeply saddened and shocked by the toxic violence perpetrated in Christchurch. Our heartfelt sympathy and condolences go out to those directly affected […]
- Night Terror – Waiting for the nightmare to end: a dreamer’s conversation with death.
I watched him intently. His swirling, swaying mass danced across my room. He had a massive frame, maybe 300 kilograms of orange and black. A regal cat, that terrific tiger.Tucked beneath my covers, I […]
- The Yoga of Harry Potter and Your Last Day as a Muggle – Enroll in the yogic academy of bhakti wisdom; escape the mundane and enter the nonmaterial plane.
Readers of Harry Potter everywhere will fondly recall J.K. Rowling’s memorable opening sentence: “Mr. and Mrs.Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive,were proud to say that they were […]
- Rethinking Positive Thinking – How much positive thinking does it take to think positively in our most testing times?
“The fundamental negative thinking is thinking that happiness is to be found only inmatter.”¹ – Chaitanya Charan Rhiannon wishes she could turn away from watching the news, […]
- Bhakti: An Encounter with Post- Nirvana Love In the face of devastation and death, does love have any meaning?
In the face of death and devastation, does love have any meaning? I would spend pensive teenage minutes grappling with this question. I would ponder how we live by love and longing, only to fade away […]
- Rescuing Tomorrow – A five-year-old yogi gives the solution to climate change.
It’s 3:23 in the morning and I’m awake because my great great grandchildren won’t let me sleep my great great grandchildren ask me in dreams what did you do while the planet was […]
- Live a Life You Will Remember – How to make life count when you’re feeling like it’s too much to handle.
“One life, one shot,make it count.”That’s the motto of our age, I thought, as I contemplated the slogan plastered across the back of a tour bus from my apartment window. “Live […]
- Killing Time – Kill time before it kills you – how to utilise what little time we have for the greatest benefit.
There are many amazing things in this world, but what do you think is the most amazing? How about the latest iPhone? Or Trump’s presidency?The invention of synthetic marijuana? Or perhaps […]
- Ancient Aliens – Life on other planets? Nothing new according to ancient wisdom texts.
Do we have space brothers and sisters? Long before sci-fimade its entrance, the Vedic books (aka the Vedas orHindu books) of ancient India claimed a universe teeming with extraterrestrial activity. […]
- Kali – A poem about temporary highs, lies, and finding substance in life.
EPHEMERAL ILLUSION Liquid, smoke, capsule, powdertablet, dab, harder, faster.Vapour and fumes fill the airthrow it back, don’t doubt her. Mellow out “Stay alive!”the voice inside […]